- Temps temps temps! Did you know we can help you find temporary staff?
- Why temps will help smooth out the rollercoaster ride
- Recruit NZ can help you find temporary staff that’ll do a great job
- What kind of industries can Recruit NZ find temporary staff for?
- What’s the next step in getting Recruit NZ to find temporary staff for me
Temps temps temps! Did you know we can help you find temporary staff?
Up and down, left and right… business doesn’t just have cycles; it swerves left and right like a crazy rollercoaster ride.
It’s important to not just enjoy the ride, but to make it profitable. That can be hard though when everything’s changing on you so quickly. One moment you don’t have enough staff; the next moment you’ve got too many. Or perhaps you need some completely different skill sets – but only for a short while.
If the constant recruitment rollercoaster is making you feel giddy, discover how temps can help you smooth out the ride…
Why temps will help smooth out the rollercoaster ride
Using temporary staff helps your business in a number of ways:
- Flexibility: Hire temps when you need them to profit from seasonal peaks in demand
- Minimum overheads: You don’t need to pay for staff all year round, keeping your overhead commitment low and lean
- Less admin: There’s far less admin and paperwork for temps than with employees (or even contractors). So you can spend more time doing ‘real’ work rather than paperwork
Recruit NZ can help you find temporary staff that’ll do a great job
Recruit NZ has been operating a successful temp division for about 6 months now, and we’ve got a database full of great temps with a wide range of skills and abilities.
Best of all, we’ve already tested and screened our temps, so you can be assured you’re getting a good, keen worker.
What kind of industries can Recruit NZ find temporary staff for?
We recruit roles at all levels across all industries, with the exception of medical and IT, throughout Auckland.
What’s the next step in getting Recruit NZ to find temporary staff for me?
For existing Recruit NZ clients: you can log in here to list your vacancy with us.
If you’re not yet a Recruit NZ customer: please contact us to see how we can help you with your recruitment needs, as we take the time to get to know you and your business. Simply call us on 09 280 3977 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you’re a customer, you’ll be able to list vacancies at any time – plus we’re always here to help and support you when you need us.
Does business seem like a crazy rollercoaster ride? Find temporary staff that do great work - and you can then enjoy the ride.
Contact us to find out how we can help your business.
Latest posts by Tanya Gray (see all)
- Mastering the interview process: Hungry, humble, smart questions inspired by Patrick Lencioni - February 22, 2024
- Why outsource recruitment to experts: A strategic move for business success - February 14, 2024
- Embracing diversity and inclusion: A guide for NZ business owners - February 13, 2024