This locally owned and operated business based in Kaiwaka, prides itself on catering to its customers’ needs. They need a motivated person who enjoys providing excellent before and after-sales service and logistical support to the team.
This is a varied role with a main focus on selling concrete products to civil customers.
- Answering inquiries over phone and email
- Quoting and following up to close the sale
- Logistical coordination with truck driver/s
- Communicating issues or delays
- Working in the store as a back up
Above all, you will be comfortable being the face and voice of the business and keen to help out wherever needed!
- Experience in sales is a must
- Logistics/vehicle coordination experience
- Comfortable talking with engineers and civil workers
- Sales-focused and driven to achieve great results
- Computer skills are essential
- Forklift license an advantage
Recruit NZ specialises in recruitment for small to medium local NZ businesses and has been New Zealand’s premier recruitment agency since 2008.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below or text / call Paulo for any questions 022 417 6202.