Hours: M-F 7am-4:30pm
Pay: starting at $20/hr depending on experience
You will work with a team who is proud of the work they do. Day to day tasks include assembly of wood products, quality control and checking jobs against the job orders. Above all you will be someone that follows Health and Safety protocol and isn’t afraid to ask questions.
This role requires:
• Proven experience in a practical, hands on role is helpful
• Experience in a busy factory environment is advantageous
• Physically fit and able to undertake heavy lifting
• Enjoy a busy pace of work, are deadline-driven
• Pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test and provide employment references
Recruit NZ specialises in recruitment for small to medium local NZ businesses and has been New Zealand’s premier recruitment agency since 2008.
To apply for this position, please click on the relevant button below. For more info, call or text Paulo on 0224176202.