Hours: Mon-Fri day shift
Pay: Negotiable on experience
About the Company:
Our client is a 100% New Zealand owned family business with a combined industry experience spanning more than 40 years. They are a specialist suppliers of quality timber doors for rest homes, apartments, commercial, industrial and residential homes.
About the Role:
- Operate CNC safely and efficiently
- Maintain machines and tools in excellent working order
- Make high quality wood products and components
- Assist with other factory duties as required
- Previous CNC operator experience
- Exposure to CNC computer operations/programming beneficial
- Able to do quality checks
- Team player
- Patient and thoughtful
- Composed in difficult situations
- A problem solver
- Consistent, accurate and thorough
In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary and be part of an innovative and supportive team in a workshop that is modern and focused on quality.
Recruit NZ specialises in recruitment for small to medium local NZ businesses and has been New Zealand’s premier recruitment agency since 2008.
To apply for this position, hit the apply button now or call Paulo at 022 417 6202.