The Role: As the Aluminium Fabricator you will be responsible for the fabrication of aluminium joinery while performing quality checks and assisting the team to fulfil deadlines and tasks.
- A minimum of 3 years work experience in aluminium fabrication, preferably of doors and windows
- Ability to interpret shop drawings, and create them when required
- Able to trouble-shoot and work as a team to solve design and fabrication challenges
- Able to safely and proficiently use a range of manual tools to manage the end-to-end fabrication process
- Experience using CNC machinery a benefit
- Installation experience a benefit
- Be fit and able to undertake regular heavy lifting
Culture & Benefit: This is a successful business that truly has heart- they train apprentices, they look after their team and they produce high quality product.